The Sales Operations job family is the critical link between the development and execution of the sales and go-to-market strategy. This team handles a range of tactical and strategic responsibilities, including: compensation/incentive plan modelling, territory structuring and alignment, lead management, process optimisation, data modelling, analytics, and reporting.
The Sales Operations Associate supports the functions essential to sales productivity and client success. They will be responsible for operational activities including analytics, dashboards & reporting, CRM management, and other sales enablement tools including but not limited to our sales acceleration platform, call centre solution, and our lead distribution platform.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree desired, or 1+ year experience in a Sales Operations role
• Salesforce knowledge is a plus
• Excel knowledge is a plus
• Extremely organised –can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
• Excellent time management skills; uses time effectively and efficiently
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a high stress environment, under substantial pressure
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is used in the most efficient and effective manner
• Will master and ensure proper execution of sales enablement and lead distribution tools
• Support the Sales Operations Manager and Data Science to develop relevant dashboards and analytics, proactively providing insight into the performance of the Sales Team and identify areas for focus and prioritisation, while recommending revisions to existing reports, and assisting in the development of new reporting tools as needed
• Will re-route, upload, and assign leads to sales reps and managers
• All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
• Extensive operation of a computer keyboard with an expectation of speed and versatility.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
• This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
• MINDBODY fully supports an ergonomically sound workplace and the ability of applicants and employees to achieve the requirements of this role via personal aids. MINDBODY will make all possible accommodations to the role and the environment in the event of a disability.