The Customer Support Team Leader is supervisory position that provides leadership and support to an assigned group of Customer Support Specialists, as well as secondary support to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Accept escalated phone calls, chat sessions and emails from Customer Support Specialists
- Ensure team members stay on track with assigned tasks using InTouch and Pipkins reports
- Assign team members to follow up with clients as needed
- Reroute tasks as needed to resolve issues such as high wait times
- Help answer phone calls if phone call volume spikes
- Verify bugs submitted by their team before forwarding the bug to development
- Escalate bugs to the Defect Tracking Specialist
- Evaluate job performance and provide reviews for direct reports
- Provide team members with reports on their performance
- Quality Monitoring coaching sessions after monitored calls
- Weekly and monthly reports on Schedule Adherence and Quality
- Provide training to team members as directed by the Customer Support Manager
- Communicate changes and/or new policies to their team
- Perform 1 on 1 meetings with direct reports monthly
- The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Keeps confidences and avoids gossip; admits mistakes; does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Understands motivation and inspiring groups of people.
- Addresses and resolves conflict within a team environment.
- Writes clearly and effectively for a variety of situations, including, but not limited to: performance evaluations, disciplinary write ups, bug submissions,and answers to client inquires.
- Remains calm during escalated issues; is not defensive or irritated in stressful situations.
- Continually looks to improve his/her knowledge of the product and service.
Qualifications: To give each individual the necessary skills to accomplish this job successfully, MINDBODY will provide Supervisor training. Each individual will be evaluated on and must perform each of the above requirements at a satisfactory level.Each individual must also meet the following requirements prior to employment as a Customer Support Team Leader.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Degree.
- A minimum of 12-months of related customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of leadership and/or management experience.
- Demonstration and understanding of MINDBODY Core Values.
- Ability to read, and analyze team member/customer questions.
- Ability to clearly write feedback and review material for team member reviews.
- Ability to effectively present information (oral and written) and respond to employees.
- Knowledge of database and internet based software.
- Familiar with Excel reporting and graphing functions.
- Familiar with internet browser and settings.
- Familiar and skilled with online chat tools, and email.
- Familiar with basic printer hardware installation and settings.