Customer Support provides post-sale support to customers via written and verbal communication in numerous areas, including all FitMetrix’s software products, accounts receivable, payment processing, retention, and account updates. Customer Support is responsible for delivering world class support, retaining customers, and driving customer revenue growth.
The Team Lead, Customer Support is responsible for providing leadership and support to the assigned Support Specialist, Seniors and Leads.
The team lead is instrumental in ensuring team members have the complete skillset and knowledge of processes and procedures to effectively provide support to our customers.
The incumbent assists the Manager, Customer Support with all aspects of performance management for assigned team members; may include, but is not limited to; managing performance against established metrics; completing continual coaching and evaluations; and communicates changes or new procedures and policies. The Team Lead, Customer Support also provides secondary support directly to customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years of related customer service or technical support experience
• Demonstration of FitMetrix software and company knowledge OR at least 12 months of experience with SaaS or Software Customer Support.
• Previous management work experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner
• Ability to train, mentor and coach all levels within the Customer Support Team
• General knowledge of effective change management processes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to address and appropriately resolve conflict within a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify, handle and resolve complex and escalated customer problemswith confidence, patience, and professionalism while remaining within the established department process guidelines
• Demonstrated ability to interact with team members and customers in a tactful and professional manner and recognizes the importance of building and fostering professional and positive working relationships
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and use time effectively and efficiently
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor, evaluate and document team member performance on a consistent basis in a multi-channel contact center environment, including phone calls, emails and after-work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications.)
• Review productivity and attendance reports and coach staff members to improve performance.
• Assist team members to identify obstacles; provide guidance, manage and resolve escalated and complex customer inquiries from customer-facing team members; and reassign customer issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
• Models the highest standards of customer service to team members.
• Manage daily activities and set personnel and departmental goals and duties for team members byidentifying and allocating resources accordingly, especially as departmental priorities shift.
• Conduct scheduled one-on-one meetings with team members; complete and deliver performance appraisals to team members; provide feedback and coaching on an ongoing basis; and identify motivation and recognition tools for team members.
• Lead periodic team meetings and huddles.
• Assist with identifying and implementing continuous process and procedural improvements for the functional area.
• Addresses and resolves conflict or performance gaps and establish actions plans for improvement for team members.
• Ensure that team members are properly trained, performing to company standards and kept current on all procedural change for new and existing team members.
• Be available and accessible to all team members on the floor not limited to your own team.
• All other duties as assigned.