We are seeking a temporary Associate Data Services Specialist to assist in a 3-6 month project related to running Powershell tools and reporting. Must be able to work to a firm schedule and deadline.
What You Need:
• 1 year of customer service experience.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
• Strong attention to detail
• Understanding of Relational Database (RDBMS) methodology.
• Ability to read and write English at a level appropriate to a professional workplace. Knowledge of other languages is a plus, but not required.
• Typing and computer literacy at a level appropriate to a professional workplace.
• Knowledge of database and internet-based software.
• Familiar with internet browser and settings.
• Familiar and skilled with online chat tools and email.
• Able to learn quickly when facing new problems; will experiment to find solutions or sources to problems; enjoys challenges of unfamiliar tasks.
• Acts with customers in mind. Embodies a focus on doing the right thing for both our clients and the company in communication, work product, and decision-making.
What You'll Do:
• Assist in data conversion projects, including tracking deadlines and schedules.
• Complete data conversion projects including data analysis, data mapping, data conversion and follow-up work with appropriate assistance.
• Utilize the best tools available to complete job tasks, including tools developed by other members of the department.
• All other duties as assigned