Expanse helps IT operations and security teams discover, manage, and secure all of their global internet assets. Current Expanse customers comprise more than 10 percent of the routable internet and they use the company's platform to monitor for real-time changes to their infrastructure. Using leading-edge collection and analysis technology, Expanse improves organizations' visibility, governance, and IT operations, reducing risk associated with internet-connected assets and enabling a secure digital transformation. Founded in 2012, Expanse is headquartered in San Francisco and is now backed by more than $135M in funding.
Expanse is growing rapidly and is looking for a University Recruiting & Diversity Programs Manager to lead our extensive university and diversity recruiting initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, this role will lead the strategy, planning and execution of Expanse’s university and diversity recruitment which are critical components to the success of the Talent Acquisition Department. In partnership with our business lines, you will select and manage the relationships with targeted universities that will enhance our visibility with students and university personnel, as well as, identifying and developing partnerships with external organizations that support our diversity and inclusion commitments. The successful individual will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, meet tight timelines, and utilize metrics to drive decision making.
This role is based in our San Francisco, CA headquarters.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the University Recruiting, Diversity Events, and Programs function and team
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and implement short and long-term recruiting objectives and strategies to attract and hire diverse talent and university new grads.
- Train identified business managers and recruiters for university relations/recruiting events
- Manage and participate in university relations/recruiting and diversity events and ensure there are adequate team members assigned
- Serve as the primary point of contact for university and diversity organization’s personnel
- Research and recommend external partnerships, events, and tools that deliver impact and support our diversity and inclusion strategies
- Define metrics for measuring the effectiveness of university recruiting and diversity initiatives implemented, and report progress to business partners and the broader Company
- 8+ years of leading a University Recruiting Program
- Significant project management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at all levels
- Understanding of and ability to assess market intelligence and trends in university-level recruiting
- Experience working in a role that requires a high degree of confidentiality and/or dealing with sensitive information
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Flexible PTO, 8 company holidays
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Up to $2,500 every year in professional development for conferences, classes, and workshops
- $75 every quarter as discretionary team building stipend
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses and other activities
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
- $300, one time, to customize your desk space
- On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, and Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Expanse Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.