Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As a key member of the “Office of the CEO”, the Executive Assistant to CEO will play an integral part in coordinating the day to day activities for the CEO. Reporting to the Executive Operations Manager, you will be responsible for everything from email communication with internal and external stakeholders, calendar & travel management, event planning for the eStaff, and other strategic tasks and projects.
- Support the CEO to ensure seamless execution of plans and avoid scheduling conflicts
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CEO’s time, with heavy calendar management
- Attend Executive meetings when needed to record minutes and identify action items and follow-ups
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support
- Ability to manage Executive events and book travel and logistics remotely
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in CEO’s internal and external network; represent CEO in professional manner
- Prioritize conflicting obligations and needs, independently and proactively carry out projects to completion on tight deadlines
- Greet external guests for meetings with CEO/Executive team
- Operate with a strict level of confidentiality & discretion
What you bring:
- At least 7+ years experience in administrative role
- 3+ years supporting C-level executives, ideally the CEO
- Strong understanding of Google Apps, teleconferencing applications and travel management tools
- Experience in fast paced startup environment preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem solving skills with exemplary multi-tasking abilities
- Flexible work schedule; responsiveness outside general business hours when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).