Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox is used by over half a billion people around the world, helping them be productive in their work and personal lives. Product Marketing Managers are responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Dropbox in key markets. Partnering with Product, Communications, Sales, Engineering, Design, Support and other teams across the company. PMMs set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward. Excellent customer-centric storytelling is at the heart of what we do.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager for Dropbox Business will be the business partners to the Product team, as the team develops tools from conception to rollout and beyond. PMMs represent the customer voice and support the GTM strategy and execution as well as the ongoing customer journey. They will be responsible for setting and tracking targets.
- Be a strategic business partner by synthesizing insights and analysis to inform Product development with a pulse on our users, market and competitive landscape
- Partner with our Market Research team to perform research, both qualitative and quantitative to better understand our user needs and market landscape
- Develop informed and compelling positioning, messaging and execute launch plans for new product features or initiatives
- Drive awareness, consideration and understanding of new Dropbox features through multi-channel campaigns (both owned and paid), from strategy to execution
- Partner with the corporate marketing team to showcase Dropbox and our products at events and through content and influencer activations and coordinating with partner / ecosystem marketing on joint marketing plans/strategies
- 8+ years of product marketing, competitive intelligence, sales enablement, solutions architect or sales engineering/consulting (or other technical) experience
- Outstanding prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities, ability to lead with influence, and experience working closely with Product, PR, Design, and Sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Self-starter with ability to build programs from scratch: Should possess a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company is preferred but not required
- Bonus if you have an MBA, but it’s not required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).