We are looking for a skilled Customer Success Manager to drive App Annie’s product adoption while ensuring customer satisfaction and retention for our enterprise accounts. This is an exciting role for someone who is a tech enthusiast, experienced with working with key accounts and keen to work in a fast-paced environment. This role will be based in Paris, France and you’ll be part of an international team across Europe.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- You own and proactively manage a portfolio of App Annie customers
- You support your customers to extract the full value out of their App Annie subscription and to grow within the mobile space
- You partner with the marketing team to drive new innovative ways of engaging with customers
- You partner with the account management team to drive retention and upsell
- Your role is a sales and client relationship role, not a technical support role
How will you be doing this?
- Understand your customer's strategic goals and challenges
- Prepare and lead execution on customer success plans
- Lead on the customer on-boarding and training process
- Propose solutions to cultivate broader usage of App Annie within each account
- Introduce new features to customers
- Dealing with customers from different industries including gaming and entertainment, and are based across the UK, the Nordics, Russia, and the Middle-East
- Share best practises with customers and colleagues
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Help developing customers for case studies
- Organise and lead on customers business reviews
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Have strong knowledge of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Become better at what you do every day!
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor / Master degree
- 5+ years of B2B Saas experience in customer success, account management, or consulting role
- Technology enthusiast, positively curious, and eager to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment, but also help build sustainable processes
- Experience in a data-driven environment (experience in data analysis is a plus)
- Experience of working with enterprise clients
- Strong client facing skills, and ability to build and nurture trusted relationships
- Attention to details and ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Fluent in English & Russian (additional language is a plus)
- Available to travel abroad for customer meetings, and internal and external conferences
- Authorized to work in London
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: mobile phone reimbursement and Mac laptop. Snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff you need to get through the day.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Sponsorship of your monthly travelcard, to make getting to and from work a breeze
- Wide range of potential projects to take a lead role on
- Work with talented colleagues and top companies in the world
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in the financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.