What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I lead the Americas marketing team and in this role I am responsible for the programs and campaigns that drive pipeline expansion and acceleration for both new business and upsell.
What will you do?
- Partner with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs and lead the region’s marketing plan.
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure integration and leverage of the marketing activities to generate pipeline
- Lead a team of marketing professionals responsible for demand generation, customer marketing and campaigns and collaborate cross-organization on portfolio of programs across multiple channels and regions.
- Drive a comprehensive marketing strategy for the Americas, which is centered on demand generation and customer marketing and optimize activities and assets across channels driving strong ROI.
- Lead and execute demand generation and pipeline acceleration programs leveraging appropriate channels including SEM, SEO, email, content syndication, webinars, events and break-thru programs to drive best conversion.
- Develop nurturing plans for the leads leveraging our free tool, content, webinars and events programs
- Drive account (ABM) and industry marketing plans
- Growing new leads, and developing nurturing programs to convert them into marketing-qualified lead.
- Optimize account engagement and Lead to Opportunity funnel
- Track on our CRM and ensure follow-up with the sales team
- Analyze the success of Enterprise marketing related campaigns demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities and prepare dashboards and pipeline reports (ROI analysis), in partnership with Revenue Ops.
- Inform the development of content marketing working with stakeholders creating materials (whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.) to support account engagement, demand generation, and pipeline programs.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to align on activities, as well as to drive and leverage best practices.
What will you bring to the team?
- 10+ years of marketing experience in the tech industry
- Deep experience in enterprise account marketing and account-based marketing programs
- Experience with media planning/buying, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate and lead team to achieve results
- Proven success in launching demand gen marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- High-level strategic thinker with willingness and ability to do individual projects and tasks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that into improvements
- Proficient communication, time management and project management skills
- Attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage business acumen to make excellent decisions
- Passion for technology and desire to dive in and use innovative, next generation platforms and tactics to tell our story to the world
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.