As an iOS Engineer, you and your team will make sure that our global portfolio of iOS apps (such as My Data Manager and Phone Guardian) remains successful. You’ll help hundreds of thousands of users stay secure on their mobile phones and keep track of their data. On top of this, you’ll also help to innovate and extend our suite of measurement technologies at the core of our usage products to help feed App Annie’s market intelligence product.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I work with a talented, data-driven team of developers, UX designers and product managers to create a suite of world class iOS apps packing cutting edge technology.“
How will you be doing this?
- Working with an awesome team of iOS developers who love writing code which is built to last.
- Creating complex mobile solutions that exceed far beyond the UI layer
- Planning and setting priorities with product managers and UX designers, to make decisions that serve the consumer and the business
- Taking your responsibilities in the dev process, from SRD to release and beyond
- Taking a pragmatic approach to testability, quality and delivery
- Contributing to the technical roadmap by always asking yourself: how can we do this better, faster and more efficient?
What do you bring to the party?
- You are smart and you have a way to prove it (e.g. B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field)
- You believe that there’s no I in iOS
- You love getting things done right: from design to delivery, your code keeps running!
- Love for the deep technical. Knowledge of the iOS networking stack and/or experience with C(++) is a plus!
- You know your tools and you’re not afraid to use them (e.g., fastlane, cocoapods, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK, more than only UIKit and a track record to prove it
- A love for shipping awesome stuff!
- You’re a mobile fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
- Fluency in English and SCRUM
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Plus, to help you save your money, we also chip in on your pension and pay for your commute
- A brand new MacBook Pro & Smartphone
- Lots of responsibility and room for you to grow within the company
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds
- Great lunches included every day, unlimited office snacks and beverages
- 25 days of paid leave, as long as you promise to come back!
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (a 15-minute walk from Utrecht Centraal), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work
Ok, a bit more about us
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.