App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
App Annie’s dev process are highly streamlined and automated, from local dev environment to product deployment. But it’s never enough, because the infrastructure and methodology is developing very fast and the team always strives for better. With observation, analysis and innovation, I find out solution for even better engineering efficiency. This year, in the process of migrating from monolithic to micro service architecture, it’s even challenging to keep the rapid pace and high usability. Broad technical skills, great communication and courage are a must to succeed here.
How will you be doing this?
- Optimising the CI and CD systems by leveraging jenkins, AWS spot, Docker and other technologies.
- Work with the infrastructure team to support the micro service architecture. Includes but not limited to: design deployment strategy, automation pipeline, package management and delivery.
- Work with Ops and security team to design and implement script and environment with high security and stability
- Work with QA to setup and maintain staging environment
- Create high quality document about our process and tools.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Good script programing skills, skillful at linux shell, familiar at least one script language(Python or Groovy)
- Strong skills with Linux system administration (Ubuntu, debian)
- Experienced with Git, Jenkins, Saltstack, Docker, Vagrant, Virtualbox, Sqitch, Nginx, Newrelic, Pagerduty, Swagger, JIRA
- Work experience with WEB application
- RDBMS experiences with PostgreSQL or Mysql is required
- Skillful with technical documentation writing.
- A previous experience working under micro service architecture is a big plus
- AWS experience is a plus (EC2, ELB, S3, ECS)
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
What are employees saying about App Annie?
App Annie is a great place for any engineer who want to take challenge and grow fast, because it never stop striving for excellence.
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.