App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I help app professionals understand what’s happening in the app stores, by collecting, processing and storing the public information from app stores as quickly, as complete as possible.
How will you be doing this?
- You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining the public market data product suites.
- You’ll be working with other teams to facilitate architecture transition in App Annie.
- You’ll be collaborating with other responsible people, including engineers, product managers and designers.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- Proficient at Python or other programming languages.
- Familiar with Django or other web development framework.
- Experience with common storage solutions, we use PostgreSQL, Redis, HBase, and ElasticSearch.
- Experience with concurrent programming, performance tuning and optimization, and design pattern.
- Great sense of responsibilities and ownership, you own what you build and you’re proud of it.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- Big data processing skills (Spark, Kafka, …) are big plus.
What are employees saying about App Annie?
“App Annie is a great place to strengthen technical expertise and grow my career”.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Free breakfast & lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.