We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our people and teams are too. It’s a busy, challenging and exciting place to be in Recruitment, especially in Tech.
TransferWise is looking for a Technical Sourcing Recruiter who can help us reach and attract engineers to further drive our hyper-growth around the world. You will specialise in finding the best talent for our very rapidly growing global Engineering team. You’ll be supporting one of the busiest areas of hiring for the business and helping to make our ambitious international growth plans a reality. This isn’t just about candidate attraction, but also about candidate experience. You’ll be the first point of contact that our candidates have, so you’ll be responsible for making sure that every first impression is a positive one. Apart from this you will also be responsible for collaborating closely with the recruiters to make our existing process an even better one.
- Help us establish a continuous pipeline of engineering talent, from back-end to front-end, to full stack engineers. You’ll work within the wider global recruitment team but specifically support our 5 tech recruiters.
- Establish a global sourcing strategy, you will let us know what is the most efficient. You’re able to build relationships with all engineering stakeholders involved per pipeline, and able to develop and track metrics of all sourcing activities.
- Market map engineering talent, and to back this up with relevant metrics and keep up to date with market trends.
- Travel to spend time with teams in other offices and attend events and meetups to connect with and source top tech talent.
- Support wider recruitment projects that help our teams grow, so TransferWise can help millions more customers save money.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success - you’ll be the first person in the recruitment team to be solely responsible for sourcing, and you will have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen.
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different, so we’ll do our best to make it happen.
- Build something for the future - we are continuing to grow rapidly and your work will be the blueprint for a TransferWise candidate sourcing strategy globally and across teams.
A bit about you:
- You have a track record of success in candidate conversion, you’re not only able to identify and engage, but also able to close candidates.
- Google, Yandex, Github and Stackoverflow have no secrets for you.
- You’re a natural people person and can chat to people of any level, adapting your approach to suit your audience.
- You’re a creative problem solver. A tricky situation won’t get you down. It’s a challenge that just spurs you on to find a new approach and try something new. You're curious and get a real kick out of learning different skills.
- You’ve ideally worked in a startup or high growth company before. You’re comfortable dealing with ambiguity and an always-changing environment.
- You are up to date with industry trends.
- Bonus points for experience with sourcing in Russia/Ukraine talent market.
What we offer in return:
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.