We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Business Payouts team in Tallinn.
TransferWise is rapidly building new products for new kinds of consumers and businesses. TransferWise for Business helps our customers grow by making international business easy. We save them money when they send or receive currency, make getting international banking details the click of a button and offer powerful payout and reporting APIs.
This is a unique opportunity to build a product that will help businesses all around the world to fully automate all their payments and reporting processes.
- Your mission is to build a great payouts and reporting product for business customers. This includes set of different features like payments upload via files, executing payouts via API, building scalable reporting solution etc.
- You will own the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set the KPIs - you'll make the decisions and define the product strategy with the team.
- You will work within an independent and autonomous team of product engineers, analysts, operations and compliance specialists to build the systems and team to achieve your vision.
- You will work with other product teams, understanding their potential and providing insights and data where necessary. As we are a data focused company, it helps to know what makes each of the teams tick to make sure they are focusing on the proper KPIs.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- You are familiar with all kinds of APIs, both building and consuming side. You know what makes one API better than the other.
- You understand how financial accounting is done for small businesses.
- You know how domestic and international payment networks actually work behind the scenes.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Travel to work with our teams in London and Budapest or other TransferWise locations.
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen.
A bit about you:
- You are customer-focused. At TransferWise, customers always come first. You need to be enthusiastic about our customers. We are a company doing great things, but we couldn’t do it without our customers being ready to start a revolution.
- Entrepreneurial. Either you have run your own company or independently delivered high impact projects.
- You need to have ideas. You’re going to change the world, so we want to see what exceptional ideas you’ve had before.
- Someone who loves to get things done. You make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility. We do not hire people just to manage other people. We expect you to deliver results directly.
- A head for numbers. You are data-driven. You need to be able to prioritise the value you can add to customers, and numbers are the best way to do this. You can give examples of how you have moved some metrics before.
- Technical know-how. You may have started out your career as an engineer or maybe it's a secret passion.
- You need to be able to communicate effectively with our product engineers.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.