Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their team. Our work streamlining this process for local business has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video
The Small Business Customer Success Manager is directly responsible for owning the business performance for a large segment of Podium’s small business customers. You will ensure customer satisfaction, drive product adoption, and effectively demonstrate to your customers just how much value they are getting out of Podium’s interaction platform. You will also retain and increase the revenue from your customer portfolio. Do you have what it takes to influence a large population of customers?
- You are a change agent. You will help business owners identify, design and implement the process changes that will make Podium a seamless part of their business.
- You focus on results. You help clients set performance goals and obsess over their success.You will analyze performance, troubleshoot client challenges and design creative solutions to obstacles.
- You will manage a pipeline of high-intensity, short-duration projects. You will always be looking for new ways to work smarter, increase your effectiveness and delight our clients.
- You will work at scale. Your portfolio is large, so you devise means to influence your customers without relying on 1-1 contact.
- 1-2 years of experience in an account management or sales function.
- Impressive examples of when you have influenced clients to make better decisions.
- Experience working in a professional services, managed services or software company.
You will also need to be the type of person who:
- Is highly organized. You are managing a lot of moving parts. You will always know the status of your pipeline. You will work in a way that makes transparency easy.
- Thinks like an owner. You quickly understand a client's business and see the big picture. You like to build things that last, not jump through hoops.
- You’re an authority. Customers make changes based on your recommendations because you present yourself as an industry expert.
- Projects confidence and optimism. We confront change and obstacles everyday. You succeed in this environment because you are relentlessly positive and have a track record of mastering new things.
And while it is not absolutely necessary, you will stand out if you have experience working with customers in:
- Automotive Sales or Services
- Medical or Dental Practices
- Home Services
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Unlimited vacation time
- Multiple catered meals each week and a stocked kitchen
- Health/dental benefits, 401K matching, cell phone stipend, and swag
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.