POPSUGAR is seeking a Senior Manager to join the Brand Innovation team. The Brand Innovation team plays an integral role in the ideation and development of sponsored marketing programs across POPSUGAR’s content and audience platforms including native, video, social, commerce and experiential.
- Drive the development, ideation and strategic thinking of best-in-class marketing solutions for POPSUGAR’s strategic advertising partners.
- Quick and thoughtful packaging of strategic recommendations into smart, concise marketing collateral and proposals.
- Partner with Insights to identify new opportunities for brand partners leveraging POPSUGAR’s proprietary data and research.
- Own the strategic platform for marketing programs and partner with internal teams, including Marketing, POPSUGAR Studios, Influencer, and Native, to ensure recommendations are smart and cohesive.
- Attend Client and Agency meetings to learn about new initiatives and to present recommendations.
- Actively identify and use emerging platforms to understand the POPSUGAR consumer and their media usage.
- 5-7 years building cross-platform digital marketing programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn idea into holistic content programs
- Strong attention to detail, organized and good management skills
- Design-minded with ability to create effective visual presentations
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables with hard deadlines
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to work well with different stakeholders across organization
- Proficient in Keynote
- Passionate about POPSUGAR!
POPSUGAR Inc. is the leading digital lifestyle brand for women globally. The company reaches young women through its digital media brand, POPSUGAR
, its quarterly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have
, its makeup line Beauty by POPSUGAR
and the POPSUGAR Collection at Kohl’s
. POPSUGAR delivers positive and purpose-driven content across multiple platforms spanning entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, parenting, and more. POPSUGAR reaches 1 in 2 millennial women in the United States and leads all women’s lifestyle publishers in user engagement.
POPSUGAR Inc. operations internationally include Australia, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com