Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Quality Project Manager plays an important role at Checkr to help understand and drive product quality. Positioned within Operations, this team member will drive multiple cross-functional initiatives across our Product, Engineering, and Compliance teams.
We are looking for a team player who can effectively manage complex, detail-oriented projects with an eye to process improvement. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required.
- Own end-to-end product quality by driving cross-functional projects through all phases, including discovery, execution, and delivery
- Analyze large, complex data sets to measure system quality and identify improvement solutions
- Leverage technical and subject matter expertise to validate data integrity and ensure internal processes are in compliance
- Make data-driven recommendations to inform roadmap prioritization
- Serve as the primary liaison between our Operations and Compliance teams
- College degree, BA or BS
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience; project management and analytics experience strongly preferred
- SQL or relational database language experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be scrappy and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.