Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Checkr marketing team is expanding to help fuel the ongoing hyper growth of the Checkr business. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Manager to build an effective marketing technology stack and the supporting attribution engine. We need someone who knows how to build effective processes, iterate on them, select the best technologies, and report results back to the rest of the team. Our unicorn is part architect, part builder, part analyst, and part mad scientist. This person will have the opportunity to build the overall marketing tech stack for a high-growth startup from scratch, while also being provided with the resources to do so at the highest caliber. If this excites you, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Review our current system and processes with an eye for improvements that will drive additional output
- Spearhead projects to add critical new technologies to the stack or replace outdated ones
- Build out and maintain our “demand machine” which includes our marketing automation platform, ABM tools, and attribution tools, as well as maintain integrations to other tools
- Build and maintain full collection of marketing dashboards for various audiences including marketing, sales, and executive team
- Implement a full funnel multi-touch attribution system and build relevant dashboards for various stakeholders in marketing, sales, and leadership
- Maintain excellent partnership with sales operations and be our teams’ primary Salesforce point of contact
- Create effective processes that allow other less technical members of the marketing team to easily and effectively build and execute their own programs
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B environment
- A balance of engineering and business mindsets with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Successful marketing stack transformations you’ve led within past companies and thoughtful analysis of what worked and why
- Experience managing the tools that make up the marketing tech stack, particularly around SFDC, marketing automation, analytics, multi-touch attribution, and ABM
- Experience with list management, lead scoring, nurturing programs, database cleansing, segmentation and targeting
- Fearlessness with a willingness to try new ideas, concepts, and be wrong (but definitely learn from the experience)
- Light programming experience (HTML, CSS, and JS)
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.