Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, you will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager. You will play a major role in Checkr’s revenue process, working directly with sales, customer success, product and engineering to ensure accurate and complete invoicing at the end of each month. You will help scale Checkr’s revenue review process, by identifying bugs, inconsistencies, and errors relating to revenue and be a key influencer in our billing/invoicing process.
- Evaluate revenue processes and suggest improvements to maximize operational efficiencies
- Partner with Engineering and Product teams during implementation of new product features to ensure maximum accuracy on invoices
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales, FP&A and Legal teams during sales deals and renewals to ensure products and prices align
- Serve as the main resource for revenue teams regarding client invoices and billing related inquiries
- Attend client calls and meetings to answer billing and invoice related questions
- Audit client accounts to confirm they align with service agreements
- Review and approve client invoices on a monthly basis
- Serve as a resource for billing related questions
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
What you bring:
- Excellent communication skills; internal and client-facing
- Must have a strong drive to understand Checkr’s business systems and how they interact with one another
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with revenue teams and G&A functions
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc)
- Must be comfortable analyzing large data sets and attentive to detail
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Big Four accounting firm experience is a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).