Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with a prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking for a Technical Customer Support Specialist to join the Customer Support Team as a founding member of the Checkr Technical Support Function in Denver, CO. Checkr supports customers who access and leverage our solution via different applications and integrations and we strive to provide a consistently great customer experience, so technical support is key!
As a technology first consumer reporting agency, at Checkr you have the opportunity to make a significant impact as we work to scale our service offering to our ever expanding and diverse customer base. Put your passion for technology, providing stellar customer experiences, and building a world-class customer support team to work here at Checkr!
- Provide technical support by way of identifying, classifying, troubleshooting, resolving and escalating customer and partner facing technical issues
- Manage the escalation process with Engineering team as necessary
- Build out and implement the monitoring and resources required to scale the technical support function
- Monitor user activity and logs to proactively identify and resolve technical problems
- Track trends in customer and partner issues to identify areas for quality improvement
- Leverage, create and update technical documentation to enable customers and other internal teams
- Partnering with engineering and product teams to build out self-service tools to reduce and streamline technical support instances over time
What you bring:
- A zest for providing incredible customer experiences that have been put to the test by 3+ years of customer facing support experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required to effectively and clearly convey technical problems and solutions both internally and externally
- Working knowledge of modern technology stacks including APIs & SaaS background, REST workflows, iPaaS
- Bonus: experience as an early member of a quickly growing company or technical support team
- Bonus: working with System Integrators (MuleSoft), SIs and iPaaS
- Be able to work out of our Denver, CO office
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).