What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As the Marketing Director, you lead the APAC marketing team with responsibility for the programs and campaigns that drive pipeline expansion and acceleration for both new business and upsell.
You’ll manage local marketing teams in China, Japan, Korea and you’ll oversee the programs for Southeast Asia, India, and Australia.
This role is based in one of our locations in APAC, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo or Seoul is reporting to the VP Global Field Marketing.
What will you do?
- Partner with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs and lead the region’s marketing plan.
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure integration and leverage of the marketing activities to generate pipeline
- Lead a team of marketing professionals responsible for demand generation, customer marketing and campaigns and collaborate cross-organization on portfolio of programs across multiple channels and regions.
- Drive a comprehensive marketing strategy for APAC, which is centered on demand generation and customer marketing and optimize activities and assets across channels driving strong ROI.
- Lead and execute demand generation and pipeline acceleration programs leveraging appropriate channels including SEM, SEO, email, content syndication, webinars, events and break-thru programs to drive best conversion.
- Develop nurturing plans for the leads leveraging our free tool, content, webinars and events programs
- Drive account (ABM) and industry marketing plans
- Growing new leads, and developing nurturing programs to convert them into marketing-qualified lead.
- Optimize account engagement and Lead to Opportunity funnel
- Track on our CRM and ensure follow-up with the sales team
- Driving externally facing benefits-oriented product messaging that aligns with customer and prospect needs across the region. This may include thought leadership content, customer success stories, webinars, fact sheets, blogs, and sales materials in collaboration with the global and regional marketing organization.
- Analyze the success of Enterprise marketing related campaigns demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities and prepare dashboards and pipeline reports (ROI analysis), in partnership with Revenue Ops.
- Inform the development of content marketing working with stakeholders creating materials (whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.) to support account engagement, demand generation, and pipeline programs.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to align on activities, as well as to drive and leverage best practices.
What will you bring to the team?
- 8/10+ years of marketing experience in the tech industry
- Asia marketing experience and strong understanding of what works in the local region
- 100% digital awareness: always on the watch for new innovative ways and tactics to improve our online Reach.
- Deep experience in enterprise account marketing and account-based marketing programs
- Experience with media planning/buying, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate and lead team to achieve results
- Proven success in launching demand gen marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- High-level strategic thinker with willingness and ability to do individual projects and tasks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that into improvements
- Proficient communication, time management and project management skills
- Attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage business acumen to make excellent decisions
- Passion for technology and desire to dive in and use innovative, next generation platforms and tactics to tell our story to the world
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, stock options, and perks
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: mobile phone reimbursement and Mac laptop. Snacks, fruit, and other stuff you need to get through the day.
- Wide range of potential projects to take a lead role on
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
App Annie is an international team of talented people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.