About your role:
Fandom is looking for a highly accomplished Regional Sales Director who has a background in interactive advertising with a proven track record of acquiring new business and building/maintaining client relationships. The right candidate will also be highly organized and detailed-oriented, with solid communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects. This is an opportunity for an established sales professional with agency and client contacts throughout the Philippines.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by selling standard media, sponsorships and custom solutions.
- Conduct consultative and strategic sales by educating agency and client partners on market trends, advertising strategies and measurement/reporting of conversational marketing to reinforce Wikia as a vital source.
- Own and foster relationships across agencies and clients with a focus on senior level executives to drive revenue growth.
- Identify opportunities and develop recommendations to drive revenue growth outside of the RFP cycle.
- Review RFPs and make recommendations that will deliver results.
- Partner with and mentor Sales Execs to ensure maximum territory penetration and professional development.
- Educate self on industry news, trends and brand data.
- Report monthly actual 3-6-12-month outward forecasts against plan, and provide competitive statistics and analyses.
- Work with Sales Execs to develop new advertising opportunities and revenue streams, oversee budgeting and forecasting for assigned and owned accounts
- Work with marketing and operations teams to maximize sales process on behalf of clients.
- 5-7 years of experience in online advertising sales
- BA/BS degree
- Substantial agency and client contacts within entertainment, gaming, and technology
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Superb credentials in national marketplace; existing contacts at key clients and agencies
- Ability to think and plan strategically; strong negotiation skills
- Superior skills to create, present and implement innovative advertising sales programs
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations, align with team and execute on proposal
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy and sense of humor
- Self-directed and comfortable working in fast growing, rapidly changing environment
- Ability/willingness to travel