We’re looking for a Spanish speaking Customer Support Associate to join our growing team in Tallinn, Estonia. Joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe you’ll play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience when using TransferWise.
- You can create a wonderful customer experience as you understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business's success
- You should be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- You'll look for ways to constantly improve processes
- You'll contribute to making the best working environment for yourself and your coworkers by being the best self
A bit about you:
- Excellent verbal & written Spanish and English skills
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master customer interaction
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
We're ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we're willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience if they have a passion for helping customers.
Some of your benefits include: a salary of 1200 EUR when you start and 1250 EUR after you pass probation; company stock options; 3 additional health days in a calendar year and a paid company trip. Check out of full list of benefits here.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
As our customer base is ever-increasing and diversifying, then we’re looking for awesome Spanish speaking members to our Spanish speaking Customer Support team in Tallinn, who are passionate about customer support, love to talk to customers and want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment. We are looking for people who are passionate, understand the urgency of a start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.