Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Research & Design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world.
- Initiate and contribute to brand campaigns, product launches, and brand partnerships
- Evolve the Dropbox brand across multiple platforms, including: digital, print, photo, video, animation, and event design
- Set design strategy and direction
- Design sophisticated visuals, from concept to execution
- Handle the application of our style guidelines to ensure consistency across platforms. You are able to both work within and expand the Dropbox style
- Organize work by agencies on videos, landing pages, events, and more
- Collaborate efficiently with product design, marketing, and communications teams to elevate the Company brand
- 3+ years of relevant experience working at an agency or in-house
- A strong portfolio showcasing a broad range of creative work
- Excellent visual design and typography
- Fluency in a variety of design tools, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with animation, illustration, photography, and video is a plus
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Engage in brainstorming sessions and constructive design critiques
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Able to independently drive multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, and push projects further than expected
- Foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Strong attention to detail
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).