Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Development team builds and manages a global partner ecosystem including device manufacturers, network providers, developers, and retailers. With a passion for action-oriented analytics, we work together to establish product, commercial, and strategic partnerships that help Dropbox and its partners grow.
- Play an integral role in driving the ecosystem strategy by identifying new categories and opportunities for partnerships across Dropbox, Paper and future product lines- partnering with product managers to define and execute on the strategy for those platform initiatives.
- Independently develop and manage new partnerships, including research, exploration, engagement, term sheet, contract, integration, launch, and account management.
- Identify partnership opportunities with technically viable and valuable product integrations with best of breed SaaS and Technology companies.
- Manage technical and business negotiations, and partner with our legal team to develop and negotiate custom partnership agreements and repeatable templates to scale to future partnerships.
- Represent the needs of your tier 1 and 2 partnerships with other internal functions at Dropbox while representing Dropbox with your partners.
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams to define product priorities and roadmap; work with the marketing and comms team to define partner marketing and launch initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings.
- 4+ years of experience in partner management or business development. Experience with cloud services or SaaS a plus.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at understanding and contributing to conversations with colleagues in technical functions around product specifications.
- Motivated, self-directed, and confident individual contributor who can thrive in a dynamic environment. You maintain composure in high pressure and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to develop, review and negotiate complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Structured and analytical thinker with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- Undergraduate degree
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)