Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
- Build informative, insightful dashboards and reports across different domains and audiences.
- Enhance and build robust and scalable data pipelines and integrated datasets.
- Create new workflow processes, associated monitoring, and alerts.
- Troubleshoot issues throughout the data lifecycle, identify and implement effective solutions.
- Create and manage customer feedback surveys and related work-streams.
- Devise, drive, and deliver analytical solutions that generate data-driven insights.
- Work closely with stakeholders across Customer Experience to ensure relevant and accurate delivery of business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- 3+ years’ work experience in a data-centric role.
- Proficient SQL skills with excellent hands-on exposure to database structures & principles.
- Strong hands-on experience with R and/or Python.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).