Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
You will be responsible for creating, owning, and executing the Sales Enablement program plan for our EMEA regional selling community. You will work with senior stakeholders within the sales & channel teams, and cross functional partners, to define and establish enablement priorities for the business and for delivering the resulting enablement plan to sales leaders and their various teams. You will be responsible for creating, managing and driving enablement activity across our teams, ensuring that we are supporting their critical needs at a time of exciting business transformation.
You: A natural leader; comfortable with executing in a methodical and creative manner on defined goals, success factors, and key metrics. You love to innovate, create and execute in a rapidly changing environment, are results oriented, and are passionate about “sweating the details” to help the EMEA sales team build their skills and exceed their targets.
- Partner with sales leadership, strategic business operations & the global enablement teams to create the regional enablement roadmap for EMEA.
- Develop and drive enablement content, programs, and initiatives to address key enablement priorities as identified by senior sales leadership and the product teams.
- Establish a network of sales sponsors so that every sales enablement initiative has support & participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release.
- Partner with Sales Strategy on reporting and measurement to ensure that all Sales Leader enablement programs are tracked and measured.
- Experience successfully crafting and delivering enablement programs with measurable results in dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized.
- Strong knowledge of cloud/software sales cycles, sales process, and sales leader mentoring.
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize & communicate complex ideas with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and learn and apply training.
- We are a team that stands by our values. We have a “get it done” attitude with a strong sense of team spirit and making an impact. We are growth-focused, collaborative, metrics-driven, and have a strong sense of urgency. To be successful, you’ll share those values.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling.
- Knowledge of the DBX product portfolio with keen understanding of product messaging and positioning in addition to overall industry knowledge.
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly, and drive collaboration and program excellence in developing industry enablement content and curriculum with the Sales teams and other key stakeholders.