Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From product announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
We’re looking for a Communications Manager to join our rapidly growing Internal Communications team. In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Internal Communications to develop messages and programs that inform, engage, and inspire our community of employees. You will also partner closely with cross-functional teams to drive more targeted plans for specific organizations and initiatives and act as an advisor to some of our most senior leaders.
- You will own the development of internal communications plans, with a strong focus on driving business alignment and employee engagement programs worldwide
- You will be a great teammate and co-producer of regular All Hands meetings, making sure there’s cohesion throughout internal communication efforts
- You will drive and assist with employee engagement programs in the United States and worldwide, including driving awareness and excitement around key news moments, vision, product strategy, etc.
- You will work closely with corporate and executive communications teams to leverage executives in ways that yield the biggest impact internally and externally
- 5-8 years of work experience and 2+ years of experience in communications/PR, journalism or business
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and exercise great judgment in fast-paced, dynamic environments, as well as the ability to escalate appropriately
- Strong collaboration, partnership and project management skills
- Ability to work directly with senior executives and encourage confidence
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)