Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
IT&S delivers technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We are the accelerator to the Dropbox business engine. We think of our team as a future-focused city planner for the Dropbox neighborhoods. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
- Work on and manage multiple projects, partnering with multiple stakeholders, ensuring dependencies across teams are identified, and contributing to building solid and scalable solution footprint.
- Focus on complex projects in Oracle Financials, and other peripheral applications such as Concur, Oanda, JPM and other business application technologies and other domains such as data warehousing or Business Intelligence.
- Interacting directly with Dropbox leads to help inform your insights and will coordinate cross-functionally across all parts of the Dropbox – to execute initiatives designed to scale our internal systems.
- Review existing design and Configuration documentation and provide functional expertise
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration and Testing
- Ensure timely completion of functional specifications and configuration
- Experience in creating and executing test cases
- Build and foster strong partnerships with business and technical leaders
- 10+ years of experience supporting or managing Oracle EBS ERP System
- Degree in Accounting, CPA is a Strong Plus
- Experience of 5-7 full life cycle Oracle financial implementations
- Experience in Oracle ERP Fusion/Cloud is a strong plus
- You're a problem-solver in identifying, diagnosing and resolving system bugs and troubleshooting problems reported by end users
- You have previously participated in system upgrades, integrations and/or implementation activities
- You've demonstrated the ability to follow-through on post-production support tickets for effective resolution and escalation
- You're a self-starter who sweats the details
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to collaborate and gain consensus among multi-functional teams
- Experience working in a global enterprise company in the software industry is preferred
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)