Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a Performance Media Planner who can thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in building part of the foundation of paid media. Your main responsibilities will be to run our lead generation campaigns while also helping to support and drive operational and technical support through trafficking and running internal processes to get the media buys launched. Your role will focus on NAMER to start, but can expand to APAC and potentially EMEA. Responsibilities will be 50% media planning, which includes; vetting and on-boarding vendors, planning, executing, and optimizing on any media bought, 30% operations and 20% process management, which is inclusive of analyzing daily reporting, trafficking, legal processes and pixel management.
- Own media planning and measurement of respective campaigns
- Handle launching campaigns inclusive of creative, targeting and budget management
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc.
- Support channel owners in trafficking ads across device types and mediums (i.e. display, video, etc.). This responsibility includes understanding media plans, accurately tagging ads in an ad server, launch campaigns, QA tagging and monitor campaigns
- Work and audit within our ad tech stack to traffic, pixel and report as well as look into new ad technology to vet and onboard
- Provide specialized technical support to internal ad campaigns through managing ad servers and vendors
- Build performance media reports that are shared across teams and within marketing
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Work on handling comprehensive reporting for the team
- Must have experience in working with Excel and ad servers
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years of experience in performance paid media
- Highly organized and deeply detail oriented
- Proven track record in successfully leading multiple projects at a given time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)