App Annie is looking for a Front Desk Ambassador to be the face of our guest. You will be responsible for greeting all App Annie Guest and providing an enthralling experience.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a member of our Employee Experience and People Ops team, you’ll bring a warm and friendly demeanor as well as a willingness to help out wherever necessary as our front desk ambassador, ensuring a smooth operation in a fast-paced environment. As the first person to meet our guests when they arrive, you’ll demonstrate genuine hospitality.
This individual will assist with office administration, company programs and events, and help us ensure flawless execution. You’ll help organize some of our key operation processes and assist with other critical tasks, ensure a high level of integrity when handling data and confidential information.
How will you be doing this?
- Create a memorable customer service experience for incomings guests/clients.
- Will manage the SF headquarters reception area
- Responsible for distributing mail, courier packages, shipping and receiving
- Assists associates with scheduling conference rooms
- Performs spot checks on conference rooms and lobby, stocking of supplies in all areas throughout the day; to ensure environments are tidy and clean for guests and teams.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the front desk. Send out guest list to the security first thing in the morning for all external visitors.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service bias, meeting and often anticipating the needs of our company.
- Resourceful and organized, you’re comfortable navigating through uncharted territory and sharing ideas on how to do things better.
- Assists with small projects/tasks and/or other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Expected hours of operation within the business hours of 8 am - 5 pm.
What will you bring to the team?
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience, preferably with an emphasis in customer service experience that enjoys being at the reception desk and face of the company
- Positive, friendly, upbeat attitude whose responsive and focused on quality
- Maintains confidentiality and demonstrates a high sense of urgency with a strong attention to detail
- Team-Player whose willing to pitch in, no matter how big or small the task is
- Great interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Desire to work collaboratively with a team that will roll up their sleeves and help with various projects that come our way
- Proficient with Google Suite, Concur, Docusign and/or similar tools
- Associate Degree or experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful office located in the heart of downtown SF within walking distance of the Montgomery BART station and other public transportation routes.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend to will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).