As a Full Stack Engineer, you contribute to the development of everything that powers the marketing side of appannie.com, pages that are read by millions each month.
You’ll build and improve configurable front-end modules that make up web pages using the latest web technologies. You’ll also shape and maintain tools that in-house and external content creators use to create those web pages and articles. Your passion for high-quality work will make sure that appannie.com is highly performable, scalable, easily updatable, responsive, and accessible.
How will you be doing this?
- Building and maintaining all the pages that make up the marketing part of appannie.com.
- Translating design briefs into good-looking, modern, performant, production-ready web pages and components.
- Working with modern agile methods in a small international team across continents.
- Technically supporting content creators across the globe in creating pages and other content that will be viewed by millions of people every month.
- Monitoring and improving the overall performance of the website in all the ways that encompasses, from database query time to page load speeds to window scroll speeds.
What will you bring to the team?
- BSc degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years professional development experience.
- Strong sense of ownership in all areas of software engineering and a drive to see items to completion, both your own and those of others
- Substantial knowledge of modern front-end development: TypeScript, Webpack, React, modern CSS techniques, semantic HTML
- Substantial knowledge of PHP and modern PHP development: Laravel, Composer, SQL
- Experience managing servers and environments, like Linux distros, Docker, Varnish, Apache/NGINX
- Plus: Experience with testing frameworks and tools like Jenkins, Jest, and Selenium
- Plus: Experience with cloud infrastructure like AWS or Google Cloud
- Plus: knowledge of WordPress and its plugin ecosystem