What will you be responsible for?
As Product Manager, reporting into the VP Products, you and your team will make sure our mobile market data product portfolio remains successful and keeps expanding. Besides that you will ensure we collect & test out new datasets to build out new insights for App Annie client base.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I help App Annie provide businesses the most complete insight to navigate in the global mobile ecosystem.
How will you be doing this?
- Together with the PM Lead:
- Driving the product vision & strategy for our Usage Intelligence product line and pitching this to VPs and our executive team.
- Enthusiastically leading your team of developers & data scientists towards that vision with effective delivery.
- Solve complex data problems across the entire pipeline, from data collection to machine learning data models to flexible data visualization.
- Analyzing the usage of your product, measuring results, keeping up-to-date on the current market, listening to feedback from customers, work with data science on the next generation of algorithms and whatever else needs to be done to make your product more and more successful.
- Breaking complex projects into smart minimum viable products, features, prototypes and iterations while deeply considering the larger business & strategic picture.
- Saying 'no' a lot, to make your 'yes' stronger. Thousands of customers and 300+ App Anniers have a lot of ideas - you have to decide what to do now, soon or never, so the right things get done fast.
- Benchmarking competitors and industry trends to inform product strategy.
- Demoing cool new stuff & celebrating successes with your team.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What should you bring to the party?
- You're smart and are able to show us.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in (preferable b2b data related) product management
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You bring people from cross-functional teams, together & make it happen. Boom!
- You’re a mobile & data fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- You pose probing questions to quickly and fully understand what someone's talking about.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Bonus points if you have:
- A background in statistics that enables you to confidently collaborate with data scientists and data engineers
- Practical experience producing or analyzing market data, and using it to enable strategic decision-making
- Experience working with international sales and development teams on long-term product development and go-to-market strategies
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.