App Annie is the recognized market and thought leader for app store analytics and continues to be the industry pioneer, constantly redefining the boundaries by which the app industry is viewed, measured and valued. We are a truly global team and are experiencing extraordinary growth and success across offices in Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, London, San Francisco, and Singapore etc.
Based in Singapore, this role reports to Regional Director in Singapore. The Sales Development Rep will work to qualify our large pool of existing sales leads in various vertical markets within the INSEA and AUNZ region. You are following up with users of App Annie’s free tools to qualify them as potential customers of our premium services. While we have aggressive obtainable goals for you to reach, you’ll be working with a proven sales team that has a contagious enthusiasm for our customers and a drive to win. We are looking for candidates that are looking to further their career in sales with a company that will be invested in their personal development and provide a clear track for promotion within App Annie. The right candidate will be fluent in English, have a strong work ethic, the ability to be coached and understand how to implement feedback. You are also a self- starter who is proactive in driving revenue, increasing the client base, and selling for App Annie.
How will you be doing this?
- Managing your lead assignments by utilizing App Annie’s lead scoring system and algorithms.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to prospects already happily using App Annie’s free tools.
- Ability to articulate App Annie’s premium services to drive interest in furthering the sales conversation.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Knowing how to get around objections. You are astute at finding ways to get your prospects to say “Yes!”
- Having a self-awareness that leads you to be open to feedback and dedicated to self-improvement.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail oriented and flexible
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to adapt on the fly to new challenges
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Reimbursed lunches Monday through Thursday to keep you well fed
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend to keep you up and moving
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.