As a full stack engineer working on the App Annie Labs team, you will be a key contributor toward product innovation. You will be part of a dedicated experimental R&D team tasked with exploring and ultimately proving out the business and technical viability of new market opportunities for the company by developing and beta-testing prototypes.
What you will tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I work in App Annie’s Product Research and Development Division (a.k.a. App Annie Labs), which is tasked with uncovering new market opportunities for App Annie, ultimately driving the innovation and future growth of the company."
How will you do this?
- Collaborate with leaders in Product and Engineering to deliver new product concepts to help us to achieve our company objectives.
- Conduct research and technical experiments to evaluate both the viability and feasibility of new product ideas.
- Build and test viable prototypes that, if proven to be successful, will be fully productionized and integrated to the core product.
Who are you?
- A technical innovator with experience developing product and design visions
- A seasoned engineer with a proven track record for building well-architected web applications, all the way from data modeling to API design to frontend UX (bonus points for React-based applications)
- Has the ability to think broadly, but at the same time bring simplicity to complex problems
- An excellent communicator with a knack for concisely explaining problems and solutions
- A strong drive to continue learning and developing
What should you bring to the party?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years in software development, with multiple examples of delivering innovative product ideas
- Experience delivering high-quality client application experiences across web (and preferably mobile) products, using frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, etc.
- Good understanding of data modeling, data warehousing and relational as well as non-relational data stores
Who are we?
App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the app economy. Over 500,000 mobile app professionals rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their app business and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 300+ employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has raised $157 million in funding from investors such as e.Ventures, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at https://www.appannie.com.
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more) and therefore lots of international travel opportunities.
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.