As Product Development Coordinator you will support all stages of product development from start to finish, playing a major role in the expansion of Glossier's current collection. We will look to you to keep your finger on the pulse of emerging brands and trends, both within beauty and outside (fashion, food, etc). You will have the opportunity to liaise with the leading vendors and laboratories in the industry. You will work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Operations, Finance and Creative teams to develop concepts then support them through the development process.
6 Month Expectation:
- Support PD organization and project management of ongoing projects
- Attend bi-weekly Product and PPD meetings; recap next steps and ensure that team is moving forward
- Competitive shopping and emerging brand / new product recaps
12 Month Expectation:
- Work with consumer insights to design and execute a 3 year trend view
- Partner with Community and other internal teams to develop process for keeping the Customer front and center in our development pipeline
- Attend a trade or industry show, to help flesh out 3 year+ calendar
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years Product Development or trend experience as part of a marketing development team or a laboratory.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Curious and excited about beauty trends
- Innovative and creative
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Willing to be involved in all parts of the process and anything that needs to get done
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.