Slack is searching for an experienced Quality Engineering Manager to lead a growing team of manual and automated engineers. A qualified candidate will share their passion for excellence and advocate a user-first approach to building high-quality software.
Slack Quality Engineering fosters excellence throughout the software development and delivery process. This team is responsible for automated and manual testing of Slack’s features.
- Manage a growing team of experienced manual and automated test engineers.
- Attract and hire key talent.
- Promote active, continuous learning and improvement within your team. Cultivate team members’ growth through feedback, coaching and career development.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects while effectively solving problems that cross product boundaries.
- Develop creative strategies for achieving high quality on complex and challenging assignments.
- Establish strong partnerships and champion quality throughout a cross-functional organization.
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative quality metrics, analysis and risks to stakeholders.
- Drive a quality-first approach to software development and delivery.
- Five years leading Quality teams in testing consumer and / or enterprise software.
- Ten years experience as a Quality Engineer, with deep expertise in manual and automated test planning and execution.
- Solid project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Deep passion for superb user experience and technical integrity.
- Ability to establish strong rapport and communicate with exceptional clarity.