Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
Every Dropboxer plays a key role in helping us find and recruit amazing people, and our talent sourcing team leads the charge. It’s no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you have the support of the entire company, it is deeply fun and rewarding. That’s what makes recruiting at Dropbox special.
Within Executive Recruiting Research & Sourcing is a newly-formed team who’s mandate is to develop the most ambitious and creative identification and engagement strategies for hiring executives at Dropbox. The current team consists of a lead, 1 Executive Sourcer and a Researcher focused on Diversity. The Executive Recruiting Researcher or Sourcer will partner with Executive Recruiters and our Business and Engineering hiring leaders taking an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, and iterating on creative executive recruitment strategies. Our global Dropbox team is continually working to solve hard, technical challenges for millions of creators and innovators around the world so the sky is the limit to your potential impact to support our mission.
- You will design and execute talent engagement strategies for Director and VP-level roles across Technical (Engineering, Product Management, and Design) and Business (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal) organizations.
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present leadership candidates.
- You will research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective leadership candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive potential future candidates.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to Senior Executives.
- Partner across a variety of functions to craft meaningful, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences that align with Dropbox’s values and mission.
- You have a minimum 3 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience within an executive search firm or in-house corporate environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in talent acquisition generally.
- In-depth understanding of market mapping, talent research, and candidate identification.
- Extraordinary written, verbal, and presentation skills. High attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience identifying and engaging passive Director level candidates.
- Experience using talent and market insights and data to influence executive-level audiences.
- Excellent teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structures. Knowledge of core functions of engineering, product and design organization.