Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Europe so it’s a busy, challenging and exciting place to be in the Finance team.
We are looking for Finance Product Analyst to join us in Tallinn. You'll be monitoring and actioning upon financial data quality controls, plus contributing into closing of monthly financials and financial audit processes. You'll provide the team with an understanding of the data we manage, measure our metrics and propose improvements in data flow.
- Work across teams to fix data quality issues, such as missing or incorrect data.
- Ensure we have consistent and reliable data quality through reporting and being transparent with users about your findings.
- Provide user support on our financial data. This should allow them to understand the meaning and reliability of financial data and make informed business decisions based on it.
- Act as SME on financial data as we build a product to automate our financial processes.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work on large, mission-critical datasets - be part of the team developing and running financial data quality controls in a fast growing fintech company.
- Own your own path to success - you’ll have a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Work in an international Finance Team and learn a lot about the Finance area, fintech and driving financial sustainability of a fast growing company.
A bit about you:
- Confident and competent with data analytics - you are great with data, intermediate to advanced SQL and basic functions of data visualisation tools.
- Experience with executing data controls and control processes.
- You love digging in data, numbers, thinking systematically, and analysing inter-dependencies. You like to keep things in order, investigating data riddles and head-scratching challenges.
- Excellent communicator - you're able to explain complicated processes or data controls in a simple and clear way.
- If you have good knowledge of accounting and can understand the meaning and logic behind detailed financial data then that's great but it's not essential.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.