We’re looking for a German speaking Business Support Associate to join our growing team in Budapest, Hungary. Joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe you’ll play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience when using TransferWise.
- You can create a wonderful business customer experience as you understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business's success
- You should be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- You'll look for ways to constantly improve processes
- You'll contribute to making the best working environment for yourself and your coworkers by being the best self
A bit about you:
- Excellent verbal & written German and English skills (working with legal documents in those languages is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master customer interaction
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
- Must be legally authorized to work in Hungary
NB! Please only apply if you’re legally authorised to work in Hungary, as we're unable to sponsor visas for this role.
This means that you can apply if you hold a relevant permit that allows you to work full-time in Hungary or are an EEA national.
(Since this is a full-time role, then candidates with Hungarian student visas cannot be considered as the student visa does not permit full-time work.)
We're ideally looking for someone who has worked with business customers before, but we're willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience if they have a passion for helping customers.
Some of your benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- BKK pass (monthly transportation pass)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Company stock options
- 3 paid health days per year
- 30 minute lunch break is included in the 8 hour work day
- Check out of full list of benefits here
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
As our customer base is ever-increasing and diversifying, then we’re looking for awesome new members to our Customer Support team in Budapest, who are passionate about customer support, love to talk to customers and want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment. We are looking for people who are passionate, understand the urgency of a start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.