Product Designer at Inspirato
Denver, CO, US
Inspirato is seeking a Product Designer to join us on our mission. The candidate must be an advocate for user-centered design, well-versed in current industry trends, have a passion for immersive, simple, and engaging user experiences. Candidate must possess a knowledge of web and mobile interfaces, be able to clearly and articulately present their designs and vision, and have experience working closely with development teams to bring designs to life.
- Translate complex design problems into simple and elegant UX solutions
- Work closely with product managers, other designers, and various stakeholders to research and define the problem
- Take ideas from concepts all the way to high-fidelity, clickable prototypes
- Script, implement and analyze user tests to make data-driven design decisions
- Clearly present design processes, concepts, and final solutions
- Partner with development teams to ensure designs push the envelope of innovation but are technically feasible to implement
- Design across a wide variety of devices including, but not limited to, web and mobile applications
- Stay up to date on emerging and best UX/UI trends and standards
- Ensure a seamless transition from design to code
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Innovative thinker
- Self-starter with proven initiative
- Expertise in current Internet standards, including web browsers and browser specifications, screen resolution, file size optimization, and download speed considerations
- Experience designing mobile-optimized web experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take a user-centered, exploratory approach to solving design problems.
- Ability to collaborate well across functions and departments, think creatively, and problem-solve
- Strong attention to detail
- iOS experience is a plus
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience using JIRA/Atlassian tools a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience in an agile development environment
- A portfolio of your work showing how you take a user-centric approach to solve complex design problems
- 1+ year of UX/UI design experience
- Proficient using design tools including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and an eagerness to find and try new tools
- Experience using prototyping tools such as InVision and Principle
- Understanding of web technologies including HTML and CSS
- Degree or equivalent experience in User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field is preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who we are!
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can’t imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, please visit www.inspirato.com.