The Director of Product Management, Operations Systems is responsible for the Product Management of all Operations and Finance systems at Glossier. Glossier’s systems include a growing portfolio of both home grown and off the shelf software systems integrated with each other and our ERP.
6 Month Expectations:
- Become expert in how all current operations systems work together to enable our business
- Create a prioritized roadmap of what future systems are needed and whether they should be built in house or if a third party software should be integrated
- Effectively manage a team of product managers to move forward a cohesive roadmap of software development, integration and data projects.
12 Month Expectations:
- Have a clear vision of the at scale network of all systems that are needed to support Glossier in the near and long term; and be making great progress toward executing on the highest priority projects
- Create a well organized team with best in class processes to move multiple software and data roadmaps forward to support all of operations
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+years experience product management, preferable business operations systems
- Familiar with Agile or similar product management
- Bachelor’s degree, quantitative or business discipline preferred
- Proficient at Excel
- Experience using clubhouse, JIRA or similar software package