Slack is seeking a product manager to help build the tools that our 10 million daily active users to find help on Slack. You’ll be responsible for building a best-in-class support experience that enables users to learn Slack, find help when they need it, and interact with our incredible Customer Experience support agents.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will own end-to-end product plans, roadmap, and metrics for features related to all of our help products, including in-product chat and ticketing, Slack’s Help Center, Status Site, and education bot.
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with your Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with users.
- Partner with other product managers, designers, and researchers on help experiences throughout the product, ensuring Slack is built with user support in mind.
- You will continually find ways to make our development process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features more quickly.
What you should have
- At minimum, you have 2-4 years work experience, ideally in product management or a customer-facing role.
- You are passionate about Slack, customer experience, and the problems we are solving
- Talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Ability to work with many different types of people across a variety of job functions. People love working with you.