POPSUGAR is looking for a creative, passionate, analytical, and driven individual to join the marketing team as an Email Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for growing user engagement and driving revenue for key email verticals in the POPSUGAR brand. Our ideal candidate has excellent email experience, a consumer marketing background, copywriting skills, and analytical acumen and is passionate about women's content and lifestyle interests.
If you're fascinated by the idea that there's both an art and a science to communicating with a loyal audience of readers day after day, and you're eager to work for an innovative team within a thriving, growing online media company, we want to hear from you!
- Owns overall strategy and day-to-day execution of email for 2 to 3 of POPSUGAR Media’s email properties.
- Develops email marketing strategies to support subscriber acquisition and list growth.
- Manages development of new strategies and approaches for increased user engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Measure and analyze performance metrics and data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to proactively and continuously refine strategies that drive results.
- Drive user acquisition for POPSUGAR through creative promotions in collaboration with the performance marketing and consumer marketing teams.
- 4-5 years' experience in digital consumer marketing, email marketing, editorial, media publishing, or communications. Email marketing and social media experience required.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with an editorial or campaign portfolio to prove it
- Solid analytical skills and facility with Excel, Omniture/Google Analytics
- Comfortable analyzing data, presenting data to stakeholders, and actioning against data analysis
- Fluency with email performance metrics and the concepts of A/B testing and subject-line testing
- Working knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver highly preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter telling us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for POPSUGAR. No phone calls, please.
POPSUGAR Inc. is the leading digital lifestyle brand for women globally. The company reaches young women through its digital media brand, POPSUGAR
, its quarterly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have
, its makeup line Beauty by POPSUGAR
and the POPSUGAR Collection at Kohl’s
. POPSUGAR delivers positive and purpose-driven content across multiple platforms spanning entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, parenting, and more. POPSUGAR reaches 1 in 2 millennial women in the United States and leads all women’s lifestyle publishers in user engagement. POPSUGAR Inc. operations internationally include Australia, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
**Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.**