POPSUGAR is looking for an awesome design intern to join the creative team! In this role you’ll work closely with our lead designers on an array of exciting creative for our brand marketing and editorial team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Social design for Pinterest and Instagram
- Graphics for marketing and editorial that are aligned with the POPSUGAR brand vision
- Design for display advertising products ie. banners, emails, editorial pitches, and event campaigns
- 1+ years of experience in a creative role, degree in Graphic Design or relevant experience
- Passionate about design and excited about social media
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote (Powerpoint)
- Exceptional work ethic
- Creative with a strong desire to learn
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent typography/composition skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable communicating with multiple teams across Branding and Editorial.
- Illustration & hand-lettering skills are a plus!
- Online portfolio of design work is required for consideration. Please include a link to your portfolio – Instagram links will not be considered as a valid portfolio.
POPSUGAR Inc. is the leading digital lifestyle brand for women globally. The company reaches young women through its digital media brand, POPSUGAR
, its quarterly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have
, its makeup line Beauty by POPSUGAR
and the POPSUGAR Collection at Kohl’s
. POPSUGAR delivers positive and purpose-driven content across multiple platforms spanning entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, parenting, and more. POPSUGAR reaches 1 in 2 millennial women in the United States and leads all women’s lifestyle publishers in user engagement. POPSUGAR Inc. operations internationally include Australia, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
**Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.**