App Annie is seeking an experienced and energetic People Partner to join the People and Talent team. The People Partner will provide support and guidance to our manager and employee population across EMEA. The role will be based in our London office and will report to our EMEA lead for People and Talent based in our Utrecht office.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I provide strategic partnership and hands-on support in multiple areas of HR for our EMEA Sales and Marketing teams in London, Paris and Berlin.
How will you be doing this?
- Building relationships with employees and being seen as a trusted advisor on matters relating to performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Member and a key partner of the EMEA Revenue Management Team
- Coaching and advising the regions Territory Directors and other key leaders.
- Providing counsel and guidance to management on employee relations issues, conducting comprehensive employee relations investigations and consult with HR and management to resolve issues; ensuring ongoing compliance with company policies and all international, local employment laws.
- Analyzing and interpreting the organization’s needs to make program recommendations, drive change management, leverage best practices and identifying opportunities for alignment.
- Managing and executing the core People processes in the EMEA region.
- Helping drive the implementation and adoption of programs to positively impact the culture and environment.
- Elevating our employees and managers by developing training and development programs to provide them with the necessary skills to grow.
- Partnering with other People and Talent team members, globally, to help drive various projects within the EMEA region and across App Annie.
What do you bring?
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HR or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience as human resources professional in fast-paced and dynamic environment. Preferably previous experience working with sales teams / in a commercial environment. Experience working in a similar tech environment a plus.
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations is required. Knowledge and experience of employment law in France, the Netherlands and Germany is a big plus.
- Demonstrated team building, change management and project management skills
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience with HCM systems and the Google software suite preferred.
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Exceptional professionalism and ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: mobile phone reimbursement and Mac laptop. Snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff you need to get through the day.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- We’ll top off your Oyster card to make getting to and from work a breeze.