Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
- Design and execute talent engagement strategies for Director and VP-level roles across Technical (Engineering, Product Management, and Design) and Business (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal) organizations.
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present leadership candidates.
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective leadership candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Assess executive candidates against specific functional requirements, leadership and communication style through detailed career history, behavioral and competency based-interviewing.
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive potential future candidates.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Partner across a variety of functions to create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences that align with Dropbox’s values and mission.
- Minimum 2 years of executive sourcing and/or recruiting experience within an executive search firm or in-house corporate environment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in talent acquisition generally.
- Minimum 5 years overall career experience.
- Ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structures. Knowledge of core functions of engineering, product and design organization.
- Knowledge of the technology and software ecosystem and the particular challenges of recruiting in a competitive market for technical talent.
- Track record of developing differentiated strategies for engaging in-demand talent.
- Experience using talent and market insights and data to influence executive-level audiences.
- Outstanding teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills. High attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.