As a Mobile Strategy Consultant, you will apply App Annie’s world-renowned mobile market data, combined with the latest mobile industry trends, to deliver clear findings, actionable insights, and recommendations to customers, prospects and the press. Your work will enable customers to capitalize on data as they explore digital strategy changes, mobile product development, mobile marketing and more. You will also aid App Annie’s PR efforts by telling compelling stories with our data.
How will you be doing this?
- Identify prospects’ and customers’ pain points and goals and understand how App Annie’s data and analyst services can help them achieve positive outcomes
- Help prospects and customers understand the value of App Annie’s product suite for their businesses and elevate the sales conversation
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to prospects (pre-sales) and customers (post-sales) applying both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct research and analysis by combining App Annie’s data with that from external sources and deep knowledge of the mobile landscape
- Contribute to Go to Market strategies for target verticals, including both pre-sales objectives as well as post-sales measures of success
- Support PR coverage by supporting media inbounds from the largest and most influential outlets across the globe and cement App Annie’s reputation as the “go-to” mobile thought leader
- Work with customers, media outlets, and partners on ad hoc requests for market data, insights, event content, reports, and bylines
- Becoming better at what you do every day
What will you bring to the team?
- 4+ years experience at top tier management consulting, investment banking firms, mobile first publishers and brands, or in a research analyst role
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive levels
- Intellectual curiosity and deep interest in the app, mobile, and tech space
- Strong analytical, quantitative and research skills, and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient with basic database queries using SQL
- Resourcefulness to find relevant and credible external information on your own
- Strong collaborator who works well cross-functionally across multiple teams and time zones
- Ability to think on your feet and handle challenging questions in a meeting environment
- The ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead or deliver
- You’re a mobile fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- Prior experience with digital transformation and mobile industry
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful office located in downtown San Francisco, a block off of the Montgomery Street Bart Station, at 23 Geary Street.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend to will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1,000,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 350 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, London and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.