Sales Enablement Associate at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
About the Role
As the sales enablement associate, you'll develop meaningful, helpful content that will directly impact the growth of our business. You'll flex your talents in content production, project management, data analysis, and relationship building to impact team goals. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in sales and sales training/content creation. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness globally. This content will be experienced by new employees as well as seasoned managers. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where your work greatly impacts the org. You bring a strategic effective design and produce content that takes people through a reasonable narrative towards a given goal.
What You'll Do
- Program manage global scale systems, product roll-outs
- Collaborate with business leaders and subject matter experts to build effective and relevant course content
- Write communications copy that is elegant, clear, concise, persuasive that excites engages and inspires readers
- Create briefs and collaborate with business and L&D program stakeholders, ensuring content reflects needs and requirements
- Find new ways to produce content that scales - touching and inspiring employees at Uber Eats, in turn driving a more magical customer experience
- You'll need to leverage superior organizational skills, and constantly look to iterate on things to make them more effective and scalable
- Simplify complex issues and develop project plan to support the sales team
- Be open to the hustle, we are a small team with great responsibility!
- Work closely with regional stakeholders to address their needs and resolve requests
- Works closely with instructional designers and trainers to develop and update training curriculum.
What You'll Need
- 2-5 years of sales enablement, or L&D experience. Previous sales experience a major plus
- Ability to care for multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- To be a self starter. You're ready for the autonomy that comes with building new things at Uber and managing multiple projects at any given moment.Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
- Experience or knowledge of learning management systems (LMS)
- Ability to translate data from feedback to improvements to both content and process
- Bachelor's degree in-relevant discipline.
- English fluency
- Experience in adult learning, training, design thinking and/or instructional design a plus
- Google suite experience (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Agility, Uber Eats is a rapidly growing start-up within a start-up, traditional timelines simply do not exist here. What might normally be completed in 12 weeks is done in 3 at Uber, focus and the ability to move are critical.
- Passion, the training library is just beginning, you must be passionate about starting from scratch and making your mark on the organization through effective course design. There will often not even be a starting point, it will come from your design expertise. The learning experience will start with your impact