Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We are looking for a Diversity Engagement Manager to drive communications both internally and externally for the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team at Dropbox. We are integrating diversity strategy in a unique way and someone who can help to inform the organization and use communications in a way that encourages behavior change will be essential to our success.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external communications strategy relating to the Dropbox’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives reporting to the Head of DEI.
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (i.e. executive staff, HR Business Partners, Communications, Employee Resource Groups, Social Impact, etc.)
- Build and maintain leadership toolkits, talking points and proof points on broad based diversity efforts
- Develop, draft and maintain diversity dedicated internal publications, brochures and messaging
- Partner on developing diversity themes in leadership speeches, panels and related activities
- Lead the development of the Dropbox Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Annual Report
- Develop Diversity content strategy and content calendar
- Build manager toolkits that drive and improve participation in diversity, equity and inclusion at Dropbox.
- 5+ years experience in a corporate environment working cross functionally
- Proven experience in developing and implementing engaging communication strategies and approaches
- Experience in change and stakeholder management and across global business units
- Experience in project/program management
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)